Rates & Policies
Guest Policies: (Rates and Policies are subject to change without notice)
Deposit required (first night’s rate plus tax and fees). Reservations of 5 or more nights require 2 night’s deposit (deposits plus taxes and fees). Deposits are applied to the full cost of the reservation.
Visa, MasterCard & Discover accepted.
Rates and cabin amenities are subject to change without notice. Rates charged are the published rates at the time the reservation is made, unless otherwise stated.
Balance charged to your card 7 to 10 days prior to your arrival date, unless other payment arrangements have been made. Your reservation is for the total nights booked.
$50 cancellation fee charged on all cancellations.
14 day cancellation notice required for refund of deposit (less $50 fee).
Cancellations MUST BE CONFIRMED by phone or e-mail.
Cancellations made within 7 days of your reservation arrival date are charged the full amount of the reservation and are non-refundable.
We do not accept cancellations or reservation changes for weather related reasons, unless the National Weather Service has issued official statements discouraging travel. High water levels at Broken Bow Lake or the Mt. Fork River are not valid reasons for cancellations or reservation changes and will not be accepted.
Reservations guaranteed by credit card only.
No smoking in cabins ($100 charge for violations).
Excess cleaning fee of $100 charged if cabin is left in disorder.
* Accidental Damage Coverage is included with each reservation and covers up to $500 of accidental damage to or loss of items in the cabin. (Damage to sheets/towels by body massage oils or lotions are not covered). A $15 charge for this accidental damage coverage is included with each reservation. See our website (Insure Your Trip page) for specific details of coverage. Any damages to cabin or cabin contents or property not deemed accidental are not covered by this policy and guests are liable for damages.
Please leave the cabin key in the lock box during your stay to prevent the loss of keys.
- Do not sit on or place items on hot tub covers. Leave hot tub cover in place when not in use.
Please do not rearrange furniture in cabin.
Some cabins are equipped with exterior security cameras. The cameras are for guest safety and cabin security. Do not move or tamper with security cameras. Any tampering with cameras by cabin guests will result in additional fees.
In pet friendly cabins, pets must be crated when left unattended in the cabin. Pets are not allowed on furniture, in beds, bathtubs or hot tubs. Any damages to cabin or contents by pets (including pet hair on floors or furniture) will result in a minimum $100 extra cleaning/damage fee.
Firewood provided for indoor fireplace from October to mid March. Gas fireplaces operate seasonally (October to mid March)
* Wildlife Encounters: Due to the location of our cabins in forested areas, there is a chance guests will encounter some type of wildlife, insects or stray animals. Each property is professionally treated on a scheduled basis for interior pests, but due to the natural habitation of the forest, no refunds or compensation will be given for any problems resulting from pests inside or outside the cabin. Do not feed animals you may see around the cabin nor permit them to enter the cabin. Do not allow children to play with, pet or feed stray animals. We are not responsible for any wildlife or animal encounters of any kind. Wildlife or stray animals do not have vaccinations, and Beavers Bend Getaways, LLC is not responsible for medical bill resulting from injuries resulting from encounters with wildlife or stray animals.
All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to an including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest’s guests or their families or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and his family and guests. It is further understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company shall be responsible for any personal property left by guest in the premises. In the event property of guest is left on premises, guest may request owner or owner’s agent to mail or ship property back to guest at guest’s sole expense plus additional administrative fees.
* Please do not rearrange furniture in cabin.
2 night minimum reservation; 3 nights minimum during certain holidays.
* Check-in: 3:00 p.m. or later.
* Check-out: 11:00 a.m. (Sunday check-out 2:00 p.m. unless otherwise stated)
*** Failure to adhere to check-in/check-out times will result in a $100 fee, unless an early check-in or late check-out has been confirmed by Beavers Bend Getaways, LLC. Sunday late check-out time is excluded from late check-out charge, unless guest is otherwise notified by Beavers Bend Getaways.
*CABIN GUIDELINES AND POLICIES ARE LOCATED IN THE CABIN. PLEASE READ AND OBSERVE THESE GUIDELINES UPON CHECK-IN TO YOUR CABIN.