Southern Comfort is precisely what you will experience at this grand cabin.
It sits peacefully alongside a trickling stream in the seclusion of the beautiful Southern Hill cabin area minutes from Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park. Southern Comfort is exactly what you need on your next vacation to the Ouachita Mountains.
Kick back in the semi-enclosed outdoor gathering area and get a roaring fire going as the kids splash around in the luxurious hot tub behind you. Or head inside and enjoy huge vaulted ceilings and tall windows that give the perfect luxury cabin setting. Get a friendly tournament of air hockey going on the high-end air hockey table upstairs, or relax on the balcony that overlooks the stream and watch as deer come and feed right near the cabin.
Whatever your vacation agenda is, the Southern Comfort will definitely accommodate your lodging needs. Whether it is a week on the lake, family vacation to the park, or a romantic weekend getaway; your expectations of this cabin will be exceeded. And before you even leave you will be thinking about coming back!
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
Located in Southern Hills, the Southern Comfort cabin is a 1,800 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 level cabin that accommodates up to 10 guests. Sleeping arrangements are 3 king sized beds, with 1 set of bunk beds in the master bedroom. The loft has a queen sleeper sofa.
- Fully Equipped kitchen with full-sized appliances Central heat and air.
- Wood burning fireplace (wood provided October to mid March).
- Cable TV and wireless internet
- iPod dock station
- Flat screen TV’s in all rooms (Living room and master bedroom with DVD player)
- Streaming device that includes a Netflix account
- Leather sofa and love seat
- Air hockey table in loft
- Outdoor pavilion with fireplace and 4-5 person hot tub
- Washer and ring toss
- Deck chairs and table
- Outdoor fire pit
- Charcoal grill
- Pet friendly/crate provided
- Ample boat/ATV parking at the cabin
- Swing Set with slide for the kiddos