If the wild ride up the mountain doesn’t take your breath away, you should have enough left to climb the steps to reach the front door of this paradise perched on a hill. The rock fireplace, leather furniture, and bedding that boasts bears and moose, makes this cabin the perfect mountain getaway. There is even a cozy window seat, piled with pillows, the best place in McCurtain County for curling up with a good book.
But what makes this cabin truly spectacular is the view from the decks. It’s enough to make you forget your morning coffee. There is nothing more energizing than leaning over the rail of a deck that seems to hang suspended in the fresh mountain air and glancing down, down, down, to see the bottoms of the pines, then up and up, craning your neck to see the tops.
By the time you finish drinking in the beauty of the pines and maples, you may have to brew another pot of coffee, and stay an extra night or two!
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
Located in Timber Ridge Estates, the Ridgeview Retreat is a 1,200 sq. ft., 1 private bedroom plus large open loft bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 story cabin that accommodates up to 6 guests. Sleeping arrangements are 2 queen beds and 1 futon (air mattress is available)
**The road to the Ridgeview Retreat is steep.Four-wheel drive or all-wheel drive vehicles are required. Do not pull trailers up the road to the cabin. Please call our office for more information.**
- Fully equipped kitchen with full sized appliances (no dishwasher)
- Central heat and air
- Satellite television with DVD (upstairs TV has DVD/VCR) **3/25/14…Satellite TV is currently not functioning due to a change in service. New service due to be installed soon.
- Wood burning fireplace (firewood provided October to mid March)
- Loft TV room
- Covered front deck
- Open balcony deck with chairs and table
- Covered lower deck with porch swing
- Out door fire ring area with chairs
- Charcoal grill
- Firewood for indoor fireplace (not outdoor fire pit) provided from October to March.