Have you ever vacationed in a cabin perched on a ridge overlooking a creek? A cabin that is simply soaked in vibrant color? Oh, you simply must come and stay at the Creek Ridge Cabin with its cheery orange doors, wide relaxing decks, and, of course, a fire pit down by the creek!
Inside the cabin you’ll find that beautiful blend of invigorating and relaxing colors. Chocolate brown comforters on plush beds. Soft throw blankets of brick red. Framed photos on the walls bring the greens and golds of the surrounding woods inside. And even the insides of the doors are painted that cheery burnt orange!
Surrounded by so much color, right next to a chattering creek, you’ll find it hard to feel anything but perfect peace and healing happiness at the Creek Ridge Cabin!
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
Located in Timber Creek Trails, the Creek Ridge is a 1,485 sq. ft,(875 sq. ft. of outdoor deck area) 2 level, 2 bedroom w/loft bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom cabin that accommodates up to 8 guests. Sleeping arrangements 2 king beds, 1 queen futon and 1 sleeper sofa (sleeper sofa and futon are suitable for teenagers or small children)
- Fully equipped kitchen with full sized appliances
- Central Heat and Air
- Wood burning Fireplace (firewood provided October to mid March)
- DirecTV (3 TV’s: bedrooms & living room)
- Wireless Satellite Internet
- Handicap accessibility for lower floor
- Board games
- Pet Friendly
- Private deck off upstairs bedroom
- Spacious covered and open deck areas (875 sq.ft. of deck area)
- 5-6 person outdoor hot tub on open deck area
- Charcoal grill
- Outdoor fire pit
- Circle driveway suitable for trailers(boats/ATV’s)